Monday, December 14, 2009

Twosox trim

Today I trimmed Twosox. Wow 4 weeks has gone fast!! He did pretty well. He stood the best for his back feet but all in all it only took me 2 hours so that isn't bad.

I didn't have to trim a lot of because it was a 4 week trim. It will be interesting to see how he progresses on being trimmed every 4 weeks. Should be interesting!! His back feet were good foot wise. I didn't have to take much heel down, his bars were a little long but not to bad, and he only had a little flare on each foot. On the front feet the bars were longer than the back feet but now overly long, heels weren't to high, I had to take a little off but nothing major, of course he still has wall separation but that is to be expected for a little while longer. His quarter flares weren't nearly as bad as last time so that was good.

It just started snowing as I was finishing up so that was perfect timing!! So all in all it was a good trim!!

~K 

No comments:

Post a Comment