Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Update

Hi everyone! Just thought that I would update you all on what has been happening.

When I was in Ohio in June I bought a HoofJack. It makes my job so much easier!! I have now been trimming for 8 months and I can see a huge improvement in the horses feet. Ruffian feet are almost completely better. The only issue other then a little bit of separation is his Central Sulcus's are a little deep but hopefully that will heal. If not I will do something about it. 


All in all the horses hooves are doing well. They are healthy and calloused. Knightly frogs are a little bit softer because he gets a lot more grass so it isn't ideal but my mom wants to get more weight on him. 


I will try and take some recent pictures soon and I will post them soon!


Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment