Saturday, October 31, 2009

Things happening...




Sorry for not updating this sooner. Things have been busy. What with getting ready for winter. Time really does go fast!! I can't believe it will be November tomorrow!!!

I am outside my comfort zone right now but that is where the learning happens so I know I have to be here. I know that once I start I will gain confidence. I also know that with God's help I can do it.

The horses are doing really well. Prince has taken leaps and bounds with what he will let me do with his feet. So has Twosox. I am really happy with there progress. I am still reading through the Jaime Jackson book "The Horse Owners Guide to Natural Hoof Care" Sometimes it is so brain boggling. I have been reading through the articles on Pete Ramey's website [www.hoofrehab.com] That have been helping too.

It has been so muddy here that it is really nice to have chaps!! I don't mind picking up the horses feet now when they are covered in mud!! :)

That is all for now!
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment