Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tools ordered!

Well yesterday we ordered the tools that I will need to start trimming. It is kind of scary but I know that God will help me through it. I am still watching my way through the Pete Ramey DVD's. Plus reading the Jaime Jackson book. Things are really making sense. There is a lot to read, watch process etc but it will all come together... hopefully ;)

On Friday I got a pair of gloves. There were a lot of different gloves to pick from but these ones seemed to be the best choice.  Here is a pic.....



Prince has gotten A LOT better with me handling his feet. The other day he handed me his back foot and let me hold it, pick it out, put it down and pick it back up again etc and he was perfect!!! I was so proud of him!!!!!

I am not sure what horse I will end up trimming first. I guess I will have to wait and see how each horse progresses.

Well that is all for now!
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment